
I have done really bad with you.
Not to fool you, but I had the fear to lose you.
This is my life which starts with you, and it has its end with you.
The life is full of fun with you, but it also has sorrow and pain without you.
I have my life with you and its end with you.
You are not the only YOU, but there is something which is only with you.
You think why did not I understand you, but it’s just because my deep love with you.
You think why did I not love you, but you would not be able to see it always started with you.
You'll always think who the hell is you, and I’ll always say that its just you
There is no end of you, because there is always a start, which is you
Today I am a poet is just the reason you, and soon I’ll be in a graveyard and the reason will be only you.
You have been very brutal to me these days, but I’ll always love you because I have seen my god in you.
You may spend your entire life happily without me, but my life will be hell because I would not have in my life somebody, that is you
I love you I miss you, but some one who should not be bothered about me is you
You may not be coming back to my life, but I am an idiot who would be waiting only for you.
I loved you, I love you and I’ll always love you.

No comments:
Post a Comment